Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a crazy start of a week!

Monday morning my blog seemed to hyjacked or something. So I had to fix that, funny it got fixed when I changed my password and did the small testing post. Around 2 pm my Mom called me at work and said she fell at work. I freaked out and said wahh?! I was mad because she didn't call me this morning to come and get her from the ER. She called to ask me to get her pain medicine filled. So I got off work at 3pm. Well Lynn calls and tells me I need to meet Clearey(pest control) at the house. Ugh. So I had to call Mom back and tell her I would be there as soon as I was done with this. I get to Mom's finally at 4:30pm. We talk a while and then it starts pouring. So I am basically stuck over for there for an hour more. Got her meds, brought them to her. Off to Walmart to meet Lynn, put in his prescription and wait 15 mins. I go and see if it is ready and no I wait 30 minutes more..ack! So by the time I pick up Amber from my inlaws it is now 7pm and they are fussing because they were hungry. I picked up bbq on the way home btw. So I am extremely tired and run down today still. I went to bed last night as soon as I ate. So I was in bed at 8pm and up at 5am. Hopefully tonight will be a better evening as I have alot of laundry to do..eww.

This week I have to register Amber for school too, and she has open house on Thurs and then school starts Friday. Wish me luck. And all the while I am pmsing, really bad. My periods are all screwy still and they make me very hormonal. Just wished I would have a period each month and on time. I am now without a period for over a month and a half but I have the pms symptons for over a month now. Not fun. :( Plus it aggravates Lynn. Wish me luck in not killing him. LOL.

So just say a prayer for my crazy self. I need it. And lots of hugs too :0)

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Wow what a busy day you had. Atleast you'll be in one spot doing laundry. Feel better and good luck to your hubby. LOL.

Terri said...

I can usually count on at least one day a week like that. I'm slooooowly getting used to them and when they pop up I kinda go with the flow now, but I know that kind of tired you felt.. drained, not like you've been out walking the mall for hours kind of tired. It's a thinking tired. Where the brain feels drained and nothing sounds or feels relaxing.