Thursday, August 31, 2006

Concert, weekend plans, and work




Lynn went to the Rob Zombie concert with a good buddy last night. They opened up for Godsmack. He has the best luck with going with friends for free to concerts. My weekend will hopefully be restful and relaxing. I don't have anything planned for Labor Day so it should be a long three day weekend. I am ready for it. Lately on the weekends they have been fun filled running around weekends. :) So I am ready for relaxation. Ahh..my bed is calling me now. I have some good news about Lynn's job. He is going to start on day shift starting tomorrow. He is so happy and me too as I miss him terriblely at night. So hopefully I can start sleeping better soon. So that is about it from my neck of the woods. Just being busy with work and home. What are your plans for the weekend?

**the picture is of the Waving Girl in Savannah, GA.

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

That's a *really* cool statue! I love it!

foodiechickie said...

That is great your hubby and you can be on the same schedule! Have a great 4th of July. I've got the inlaws. May not turn out so bad:) I hope.

Terri said...

Woo Hoo that is great news about Lynns job. I know that having 2 different schedules can be such a pain and makes for many boring evenings and nights alone. No plans here for the weekend. We were headed to camp, but with the tail end of Errnesto(sp) hitting here on Friday camp would so totally suck so were staying in and watching movies and the Nascar race on Sunday night.