Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy as can be..

Yes you all heard that right! I know I haven't posted in a *very* long time but alot has been going on in my life. I have met a wonderful guy named Jeff. He has my heart. <3 I am not sure if he is okay with me going into detail about him here so I will have to just go with basic stuff for you all now. He is almost 32, korean, a really sweet and awesome guy. And above all he makes me laugh, big belly laughs. :) And Amber adores him also.
We had a great Christmas! Amber got alot of fun stuff from Santa but her favorite thing by far was the Nintendo DS..it is pink. I went to my Mom's on Christmas Eve, we had a really great time and yummy food. It was really nice this year. I haven't been this happy in a very long time.
New Year's was spent with my friend Jessica and my bf Jeff. We watched the peach fall, drank some wine and wore silly New Year's hats that we got crafty with. Hopefully soon I will have pictures to share with you all. haha. Fun stuff. But that is what is going on in my life and it feels soooo good. So Happy New Year everyone! I hope to start updating again. Smacks hand:::

No comments: