Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I AM ALIVE..

Okay I am here if any of my blogger buddies are wondering. Things are slowly getting better between Lynn and I. All I have to say is it will take time. Plus my hormones lately don't help either. You see I go in out of bad and good moods all month long. My period never knows when it wants to show up so it plays on my emotions and moods. I hate it. Maybe it is time for a hysterectomy. Eeek. I really think I am going through early menopause, seriously. Anyone want to give that a thought?

I had a good weekend with my family. Lynn and I went to the mall on Friday night, got Amber one of her big presents. We also go the carry case and the Ninten dogs games to go with it. Might get her another too. And of course we got it in pink. She will be shocked. I want to buy her a student desk and few odds and ends. So she is halfway completed. I also did some Christmas shopping at the book fair here at work plus got my Mom a book and some candles for her birthday on Friday the 13th. Woo spooky. :) Hope she likes them.

Well better get to work, I have loads to work on. Have a good day everyone.

6 comments:

Terri said...

YAY!! Glad things are working out for you two! I really need to get going on some Christmas shopping. I want to be done byb the time all the crazy drivers get out there in the snow.

foodiechickie said...

Glad things are getting better. You are right it takes a bit. Glad you got an early start on shopping. Heh heh.

Eddie said...

i love this layout! and i hope everything continues to get better between you and your guy. sounds like some super cool gifts! i <3 anything in pink :)

Lisanne said...

I love your new blog design, Amanda! You're getting *so* good at putting them up! Seriously! I feel like I'm not needed anymore, LOL! :) :sniff: Just kidding. I'm in total admiration of the fact that you've started Christmas shopping already. My mind is on Halloween and Thanksgiving! :)

Christy said...

Sorry to hear about the problems. I will pray that you two are able to resolve them. The shopping sounds like fun. Good for you getting a jump start on Christmas...it isn't that far away, is it? Eek!

D said...

Love the new layout, Amanda. I will keep good thoughts for you & Lynn. I hear you about hormones - my time of the month is very unpredictable - always has been. I think Amber will LOVE her presents! Pink is very cool!

Deb