Friday, November 24, 2006

Update on Amber and me..

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We did. Yesterday we traveled with my Mom up to see my Grandma (her Mom). Grandma had cooked a turkey breast, fried okra, potato salad, deviled eggs, dressing, green beans and Amber's favorite pecan pie. Yum. We had a good visit and enjoyed being there with her. I wanted to shop today but :( having no money sucks. Yall pray for me that I can finish up my shopping if u know who I am talking about :) I worry about *her*.

In other news if anyone would like my new address please email me at whisperclouds26@wmconnect.com or my work email abatchelor@newtonmedical.com. Either is fine. I will be in my new place a week from today. I am excited! Walking to work is a wonderful thing. :) Then I will be busy getting all of our stuff decorating and for Christmas. So I will be VERY busy. But we are fine, getting by. And having more good days than bad. I know I will have bad days too but I pray about it and get through them. Thank you everyone for your good thoughts, prayers and friendship. It means alot to me.

Luv, A & A

3 comments:

Eddie said...

I am glad that things are looking up, I feel you completely on christmas! <3

Lisanne said...

Please send me your new address, Amanda! We sent Meredith's birth announcement to your old one, I think! :( Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm so glad. Mmm, deviled eggs! We had some of those, too! :)

foodiechickie said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and are having more good days. Good to hear! Yes please email me your addy. Best, Ani.