Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It truly is over

But I am strong and me and Amber WILL get through this. Just say prayers for us. We need them so much. Lynn will be leaving tonight and getting most of his things tomorrow. I will hopefully be able to stay in the house *maybe* until the first of the year. I really want to find some place to live before then. I just can't get over how calm he is, it is quite scary almost. My Mom is very upset and doesn't understand. I just hate it so for Amber. Lynn told me we are different people now and have been for a while and the love he felt for me is gone. I deserve so much better.

Thank you guys for being so supportive. I love you very much!

5 comments:

foodiechickie said...

I am so sorry Amanda.

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, you poor thing. I can't imagine. You do deserve to be so happy. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.

Shannon said...

omg, I am so sorry... and you just moved... i feel so bad for you and amber... hugs!

D said...

{{BIG HUGS}}.

Deb

Eddie said...

i am so sorry Amanda, i hope you find a place and that everyone works out for all of you.